Accredited Family Mediator &
Divorce Financial Analyst
You’re in Professional Hands
To provide a professional and collaborative alternative to litigation.
To prioritize both parties’ emotional and financial futures.
To facilitate a process which empowers the parties to negotiate a mutually satisfactory & equitable agreement.
- Accredited Family Mediator – OAFM
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst – IDFA
- Certificate in Family Mediation – York University
- Certificate in Negotiation & Dispute Resolution – York University
- Certificate in Geriatric Studies – McMaster University
- Honours BA – University of Western Ontario
As an accredited family mediator I have the skills to help you navigate the difficult discussions necessary for a successful agreement. As a Financial Divorce Analyst I have the specialized training required to prepare the financial documentation for your property settlement and support calculations. Together my dispute resolution and financial skills enable me to provide a comprehensive mediation practice. Working towards your agreement with one professional ultimately saves you time and money.
Ontario Association for Family Mediation
Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts